OBT lawyers represent a wide variety of clients in all types of real estate transactions.
Our clients include developers, entrepreneurs, landlords, tenants, lenders, borrowers, not-for-profit organizations and public-private partnerships.
We work creatively to negotiate and successfully close complex transactions such as:
- purchase and sale of raw land, shopping centers, office buildings, manufactured home communities and other commercial properties
- leases of commercial properties such as shopping centers and office buildings
- real estate and asset based lending for acquisition, development and construction
Our real estate transaction services include all aspects of the deal such as:
- forming the limited liability company, corporation or limited partnership that will own or operate the real estate asset.
- creating the covenants, conditions and restrictions that will control land use in a mixed use development
- developing the lease that best addresses the particular requirements of the development
We work hard to represent your interests so that, to the best of our ability, the transaction closes on favorable terms. Our objective is to be “deal makers” not “deal breakers”. OBT lawyers always maintain professional relationships with the other players in a real estate transaction.
We understand you want effective legal representation in your real estate transaction and expect your attorney to understand how to get to closing in a timely, cost effective matter without regard to how complex or unique the transaction maybe. We know our success depends on how well we satisfy your expectations. You can count on us to honor these commitments to you:
- Personal Attention
- Clear Communication
- Legal Solutions That Make Business Sense