Orgain Bell & Tucker assists clients in all aspects of construction, from the design phase through project completion, such as:
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing contracts
- Perfecting or disputing mechanics’ and material man’s liens
- Recovering for property or other casualty losses
- Remedying defective work or defective design issues
- Facilitating compliance with state and federal regulations
- Handling claims on performance or payment bonds
- Prosecuting or defending breach of warranty claims
- Obtaining payment final payment
Our construction lawyers regularly represent contractors and subcontractors in litigation, including alleged construction defects or personal injuries arising from construction projects.
Orgain Bell & Tucker has extensive experience representing contractors and subcontractors insured by commercial general liability, energy liability, contractor’s pollution liability, and other specialized coverage forms.