When your dispute requires a trial before a jury or judge, our attorneys possess the skills necessary for your success.
Our courtroom advocates have a broad base of experience in many fields of civil litigation.
Banking & Financial Institutions
- Representing banks, financial institutions and borrowers in complex commercial disputes
Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Assisting creditors and debtors in bankruptcy cases under Chapters 7, 11, and 13
- Representing clients affected by business disputes, consumer complaints, fiduciary duties, fraud, and partnership issues
- Handling significant class action litigation in Texas and other states
- Representing businesses and contractors regarding construction projects, construction defects, and personal injuries
- Defending local governments, municipalities, and public officials in tort, employment, and civil rights lawsuits
- Providing a full range of litigation services for health care providers and practitioners
Labor and Employment
- Assisting businesses with lawsuits involving wrongful discharge, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, defamation, overtime, and employee benefits
- Representing clients in litigation involving vehicular, premises and industrial accidents
- Defending personal injury claims arising on business properties from retail establishments to major refineries
Products Liability/Toxic Tort
- Assisting manufacturers and sellers of products in defending catastrophic losses and warranty litigation
- Defending providers of accounting, architectural, engineering, and legal services against malpractice and negligence claims
- Representing clients with disputes involving title, eminent domain, mineral rights, easements, leases, and contracts for the sale and purchase of land.
- Defending motor carriers and employers in litigation arising from catastrophic losses and vehicular collisions