- S.D. Texas
Thuha T. Nguyen is a trial attorney who specializes in civil litigation. Her experience includes advocating for her clients in a variety of tort claims including, motor vehicle accidents, premise liability cases, and wrongful death cases. On numerous occasions, Ms. Nguyen has obtained favorable settlements and verdicts for her clients.
Ms. Nguyen obtained her juris doctorate degree from South Texas College of Law. Ms. Nguyen enjoys volunteering for various Houston-based non-profit organizations, such as Houston Volunteer Lawyer Legal Clinic, Houston Pets Alive, and Alliance for Multicultural Community Services. In her downtime, she enjoys fishing, yoga, and trying new cuisines.
Distinctions and Honors:
- South Texas College of Law, Presidents Award (2015)
- Recognized as a Rising Star in Super Lawyers, a Thompson Reuters publication (2019-2020)
- Houston Bar Association, member
- Asian American Bar Association, member
- Houston Young Lawyer Association, member
- Mediation & Arbitration; The Frank Evans Center for Conflict Resolution