- Lamar University, B.B.A. Accounting, summa cum laude
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2006
Jennifer Nichols is licensed both as an attorney and as a Certified Public Accountant and has a wide-ranging business and estate planning practice.
Jennifer’s business practice encompasses a variety of business transactions including formation and reorganization of business entities, mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, and tax counsel. Jennifer also serves as general and corporate counsel to a number of local businesses.
Jennifer’s estate practice includes asset protection, Medicaid planning; preparation of wills and trusts, probate, and trust, estate and guardianship administration.
Distinctions and Honors:
- Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Named in the “Top 50 Women Lawyers for Texas” by The National Diversity Council, 2019.
- Southeast Texas Estate Planning Counsel
- Texas Society of CPAs
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyers’ Association
- Serves as Chamber Counsel to the Greater Beaumont Chamber of Commerce