- Lamar University, B.B.A. Accounting, summa cum laude
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2006
Jennifer Nichols has a wide-ranging business practice encompassing business transactions, formation and reorganization of business entities, mergers and acquisitions, wills, trusts, estate planning and asset administration, Medicaid planning, probate, asset protection, trust and guardianship administration, real estate transactions, taxation, and municipal finance including bond counsel. She is licensed both as an attorney and as a Certified Public Accountant.
Distinctions and Honors:
- Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Named in the “Top 50 Women Lawyers for Texas” by The National Diversity Council, 2019.
- Southeast Texas Estate Planning Counsel
- Texas Society of CPAs
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyers’ Association