- South Texas College of Law Houston, JD, Cum Laude
- Tarleton State University, B.A. in English
Mary “Katy” Andrade is a trial attorney that specializes in civil litigation. Her experience includes representing clients in various tort claims, including, motor vehicle accidents and wrongful death cases. Katy understands the importance of clear, effective communication with clients, opposing counsel, and the court and utilizes these skills to obtain favorable outcomes for her clients.
Katy obtained her juris doctorate degree from South Texas College of Law Houston. In her spare time, Katy enjoys spending time with her husband, Michael, and her daughter, Quinn.
Distinctions and Honors:
- Order of the Lytae, 2018
- Presidential Fellows- South Texas College of Law Houston
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- State Bar of Texas
- Certified Mediator: Frank Evans Center for Conflict Resolution