- The University of Houston Law Center, JD, 2018
- Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, MA, 2014
- Oral Roberts University, BS, 2010
Josh represents clients in numerous areas of litigation, including a focus on first and third party insurance disputes, transportation and trucking cases, and personal injury and wrongful death cases. As a veteran of the United States Army, Josh represents his clients and seeks efficient solutions to their legal issues with a strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence.
Josh is a native of Southeast Texas, where he currently resides with his wife, Penny, and their children, Everett and Ariana. When not spending time with his family or at work, Josh enjoys playing tennis, cheering on the Astros, and playing drums in his church band.
- State Bar of Texas
- Jefferson County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel