- South Texas College of Law Houston, JD, 2018, cum laude
- Lamar University, B.S. Biology, 2011, magna cum laude
Brice has a transactional practice encompassing various areas of law such as wills, trusts, estate planning and asset administration, probate, the formation and reorganization of business entities, contract drafting, business transactions, real estate transactions, and trust and guardianship administration.
Distinctions and Honors:
- South Texas College of Law Houston Law Review
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyers Association
- Southeast Texas Estate Planning Council