- Saint John’s University, Bachelor of Science - Finance, magna cum laude (1997)
- Southern Methodist University – Dedman School of Law, J.D. (2000)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- US District Courts:
- E.D. Texas
- W.D. Texas
- N.D. Texas
- S.D. Texas
Nathan handles legal matters for clients with an emphasis on government services and contracts, real estate transactions, eminent domain, leases and rights-of-way, oil and gas, insurance, construction contracts and disputes, complex commercial litigation, employment disputes, non-compete agreements, and personal injury and product liability litigation. He regularly represents and advises local governments in litigation and general business matters. He has tried cases in state, federal, and JP courts in Texas. He has also tried and handled cases before the Texas Workers Compensation Commission, and has handled commercial and employment arbitrations. Nathan is licensed to practice before all four United States District Courts and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Distinctions and Honors:
- Recognized as a Rising Star in Super Lawyers, a Thompson Reuters publication (2004-2009) and (2014-2015)
- Recognized in Construction Litigation and Municipal Litigation by Best Lawyers in America, a Woodward White, Inc. publication (2013-2020)
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel (TADC), East Texas Vice President (2019-2020).
- Michelle F. Mehaffy Inn of Court, Member
- Jefferson County Bar Association, Member, State Bar of Texas-Member