- University of Houston Law Center- LL.M. in Intellectual Property and Information Law (2012)
- Commercial Arbitration Training Program
- Mediation Training Program
- Tulane University School of Law- J.D. (2006)
- Tulane University School of Engineering- BSME (1998)
- Texas (2006)
- Louisiana (2007)
- District of Columbia (2008)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (2007)
Cullen Kiker offers experience in intellectual property and litigation issues. He is well versed is matters related to patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets. His litigation practice includes IP litigation, commercial disputes and products liability.
Before he joined Orgain Bell & Tucker, Cullen was an officer in the US Air Force, where he was a crew commander on the MILSTAR communication satellite constellation. More recently, he has been an Assistant Criminal District Attorney for Jefferson County, where he prosecuted felony and misdemeanor cases.
- Amazon Cloud Player: The Latest Front in the Copyright Cold War, 17 J. Tech. L. & Pol’y 235- Winter 2012
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association