- University of Texas School of Law, JD, Cum Laude, 1971
- Princeton University, AB, Physics, 1964
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts:
- E.D. Tex.
- S.D. Tex.
I have been of counsel to the firm since 2005. I joined the firm in 1973, and was a partner in the firm from 1979 through 2004. My current of counsel practice focuses on civil litigation and construction matters. Earlier, I primarily had a broad based litigation practice that included these matters generally and also specifically included commercial, environmental, insurance, toxic tort and personal injury litigation matters.
Distinctions and Honors:
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law and Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- State Bar of Texas – Antitrust & Business Litigation, Appellate, Computer & Technology, Construction Law, Family Law, Insurance Law, and Litigation sections
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute