Family Law and Domestic Relations
We represent clients in all aspects of family law matters,
including divorce, dissolution of marriage, custody, visitation,
support and premarital agreements. Representative services include:
- Legal separation
- Child custody, access and visitation
- Spousal support and child support
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Marital Partition Agreements
- Allocation and division of assets, including complex
business evaluation issues.
- Effective understanding and representation concerning division
of deferred compensation, stock options, and retirement assets
- Tax considerations related to the division and disbursement of
- Compliance with and enforcement of separation agreements
and divorce decrees
As a full service law firm, we can provide each client with
highly personalized service and at the same time draw upon the
experience and expertise of lawyers throughout the firm who have
particular knowledge of such matters as business ownership and
valuation, pension and benefit plans, estate and trust
administration, taxation, courtroom litigation and appellate law.
This team approach to problem solving allows us to meet our clients'
needs effectively in this sensitive area.
Members of the Family Law and Domestic
Gary N. Reger
< Back to Practice Areas